We are currently seeking a licensed Mechanical Engineer to join our Corporate Practice in Dallas, TX.
At RS&H, we turn our clients' vision into reality with innovative, practical, engineering solutions for the largest Corporations and Healthcare Networks in the world. The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team. Additionally, the candidate will complement our current team with RS&H client responsibilities. The candidate will be part of a team that serves clients in markets such as Healthcare, Office/Workplace, Financial, Warehouse/Distribution, and Mission Critical.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply and grow your skills and experience to:
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full-service team of Architects, Engineers, and Program Managers
- Serve as Lead Project Engineer for work involving Mechanical and Plumbing systems
- Apply your skills to prepare and direct construction documentation, studies, and other critical reports
- Mentor and provide leadership to junior Engineers on staff
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Professional Engineering registration PE with the ability to become licensed in multiple states
- 4+ year's previous Mechanical engineering work experience in building design
- Working knowledge of FBC, IBC, ASHRAE, and other NFPA codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science and Technology industry. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that's redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe. With a tradition that began in 1941, RS&H is an employee-owned firm committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.