We are excited to be representing a school in the Preston area in their search for a dedicated and reliable Maths teacher who will implement mathematical programmes that build the knowledge and confidence of pupils and see their growth
Do you have a passion for Numbers and can inspire learners to work with logic , structure and space, which will drive their desire to learn and solve mathematical problems ?
if this excites you then what are you waiting for pick up the phone and lets have a conversation !
About Our Client
you will be working with a school who is dedicated and forward thinking , this school centres around promoting a safe and enhanced learning environment for all its learners and is looking for a teacher who embraces and shares this commitment,! They are looking for a Teacher who has strong classroom management and a strong ability to understand and communicate with all pupils to create a well behaved and safe learning space.Benefits of working with Randstad
- Dedicated Consultants with experience in education
- Competitive rates of pay , paid weekly , which are fully compliant under the AWR 2011
- Recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- flexibility to work when and where through our network of Branches
- free Career advice
- online training
- DBS and school application support
- Contribute to subject development by producing , reviewing and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Punctual and reliable
- Teach classes allocated and provide a well planned challenging, purposeful learning environment
- Develop approach to self - directed learning , use technology to support learning
- Use assessment data to inform lesson planning
- Set homework and mark promptly
- Ensure a high quality of teaching and learning takes place
- Deal with immediate problems/emergencies according to school policy and procedures
- Respond to questioning
- support Parents evenings where appropriate
- Managing behaviour of pupils whilst undertaking work to ensure a constructive environment
- Motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- Be an inspiring and engaging communicator
- use imagination and innovation to enhance learning experience
- you will have a genuine passion for teaching
- experience up to key stage 3/4
- OTS/PGCE equivalent
- Be flexible and committed
Randstad Education are an Approved Partner of LASBM and we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire. If this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility vetting including a DBS check and providing satisfactory references. A DBS on the update service would be a distinct advantage due to the urgent nature of some of these roles.
If you have the recent and relevant experience for this behaviour support role job and are immediately available for work then please apply with your CV NOW to Emma Bennett, your specialist consultant.