Quest Industrial, based in Monroe, Wisconsin, provides robotic integrated solutions using innovative technology and experienced problem-solving specialists to increase line efficiency, maximize profitability and minimize risk. Quest serves a variety of markets including food & beverage and consumer packaged goods. Quest Industrial is a division of ProMach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, ProMach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on ProMach's brands visit .
This position contributes to the company's success by performing the physical tasks involved in the inventory, shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. It also assists the assembly department on an as needed basis with assembling robotic and automated packaging line equipment and systems, disassembling these systems, and preparing them for shipment.
- Operate appropriate machinery which may include tier lift truck, hand truck, forklift, etc., to move, convey, hoist shipments to and from shipping and receiving platforms.
- May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Pull and fill kitting orders. Conduct inventory counts and logs as needed.
- Prepare and maintain records of inventory. Examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory to manufacturing and assembly.
- Prepare items, from parts to large equipment, for shipment.
- Assist assembly department on an as needed basis with assembling robotic and automated packaging line equipment and systems, disassembling these systems, and preparing them for shipment.
- Champion a safe work environment and demonstrate a quality mindset.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the workshop.
- Collaborate with other departments and perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Previous experience with shipping, receiving, purchasing, inventory.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and other information.
- Mathematical skills; ability to use calculator.
- Forklift certification (may be company-provided).
- Assembly experience preferred.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to use hand tools regularly.
- Ability to stand regularly and frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Detail orientation and value for accuracy.
- Problem solving skills to assist associates in meeting their shipping goals.
- Organization skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Participate as positive, contributing member of team.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.