Overview Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and your clients?
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts-leaders in their field-were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow here . If you're struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to doing what you love.
As a massage therapist at our Massage Envy Billings
franchised location, your part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our massage therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members. And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Benefits that help you take care of you : Blue Cross Blue Shield medical/dental insurance offered to full time employees, 401K, Aflac offered to all employees; an employee membership and discounts on all services and products; and free liability insurance through AMTA.
- A healthy compensation plan: That rewards your hard work, dedication to growth and continuing education - pay up to $40 per hour
- A dedication to self-care: With an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety: By providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience , maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge , seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you. ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.