Nexus Family Healing is hiring a Marketing Manager in North Dakota!
This role will be a hybrid work environment with some work from home and some in-office work in Fargo, ND. Please apply today if you are interested in this Marketing leadership opportunity!
Develop and execute on marketing plans that drive awareness and generate leads for our services
- Serves as the primary marketing contact for specific functions and/or services across Nexus Family Healing. Maintains a deep understanding agency and client needs and applies this knowledge to develop and execute effective marketing and communication strategies that lead others to our services.
- Project manages on-going marketing efforts and the launch of new programs and services including media buys, social media channels, branding, collateral, website presence, media relations and stakeholder communications.
- Uses insights and data, to analyze referral sources and the recruitment process of foster parents and program clients. Defines opportunities for additional outreach or improvement in this space. Work closely with agency leadership and the admissions team to understand needs, opportunities, or barriers to acquisition.
- Manages marketing budgets for specific service lines and agencies, including both paid and in-kind dollars.
Build relationships with key industry partners and communities we serve
- Identifies key community stakeholders and partners who are an integral part of our eco-system such as foster parents, industry partners, community partners and media and develops on-going outreach efforts.
- Supports development team by raising awareness for our organization and providing marketing support to development initiatives including giving campaigns and fundraising events.
- Supports leaders in legislative efforts as it relates to marketing and communication needs.
Increase visibility of our organization and our expertise through offerings such as webinars, podcasts, blogs, infographics, speaking engagements and community events
- Identifies opportunities for key staff to raise profile in the community as thought leaders. Evaluates and coordinates event and speaking engagement opportunities and industry presence and works with subject matter experts to develop presentations and collateral to be used at internal and external events.
- Identifies and develops impact stories on a regular basis. Tells our story through audio, video, impact statistics and written word.
Provides support for overall Nexus Family Healing marketing and communications activities
- Acts as a brand advocate, upholding organizational brand standards.
- Provides back-up marketing support for other areas of the organization.
- Manages intranet news for assigned portfolio of work.
Required Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success planning and implementing a marketing campaign.
- Moderate experience in managing social media channels
- Moderate experience developing marketing content such as graphics, video, copy
- Valid driver's license required. Must meet state regulating agency and Home Office driving requirements
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in behavior health, social services and or healthcare preferred.
ICARE Values & Behavioral Competencies:
- Innovation: Leading the way and implementing creative, cutting-edge ideas and approaches.
- Compassion: Listening, honoring differences, and showing respect, kindness, empathy care, and concern.
- Agility: Exhibiting flexibility and adapting quickly.
- Responsiveness: Being quick, positive, and accurate.
- Excellence: Demonstrating quality results that surpass ordinary standards.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
At Nexus Family Healing, our voices and actions will be focused on recognizing, affirming and respecting people of every race, ethnic background, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression and faith.
This position is located in Fargo, North Dakota. There will be some occasional travel to Nexus sites within North Dakota and Minnesota.
Please apply today to get in touch with our Nexus Corporate Office recruitment team!