About the Company:
Throughout a history dating back to 1881, Bradford White Corporation has been manufacturing some of the most high-performing, technologically advanced, and energy-saving products to the world market. While many manufacturers continue to move production out of the country, we continue to invest in America.
We are proud to have millions of products installed for millions of satisfied customers all over the world. Our essential products continue to support the health, safety, sanitation, and infrastructure of communities and for 2022 we've been recognized as an Energy Star Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award Winner for the third straight year.
For the Bradford White family of companies, customer satisfaction is our greatest reward, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to deliver products that are Built to be the Best®. Today, we employ more than 1900 employees with headquarters in suburban Philadelphia and manufacturing operations in Middleville and Niles, Michigan and Rochester, New Hampshire.
The Manufacturing Engineer Technician I performs various technical tasks associated with supporting manufacturing processes or equipment. Technical tasks include performance troubleshooting, gauge and instrumentation calibration, machine programming and problem diagnosis.
- Assist with the calibration testing, set up, and repair of various controls, instruments and gauges measuring variables within the manufacturing process
- Monitor equipment performance and adjusts setups, calibrations, and alignments
- Help with the evaluation and diagnosis of root causes and may take immediate action to further resolve a problem
- Work with facilities, operations, maintenance, and vendors to prepare for equipment installation
- Perform PLC programming on multi-axis machine tools
- Track data associated with production equipment and reports any inconsistencies
- Technical degree preferred
- 2-4 years of practical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must possess mechanical aptitude
- Beginning understanding of electrical circuits
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills in facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
Bradford White offers a competitive wage and benefits package including multiple medical plans including a Consumer Driven/High Deductible Health Plan with no per paycheck deduction and a $60/$120 per pay check HSA contribution with the completion of an annual wellness plan, two retirement plans and a "birthday holiday" as part of the paid time off package.