CARROLL is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team and take excellent care of our community!
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We're growing quickly and we're looking for excellent talent to join our team. CARROLL is one of the leading Multifamily Real Estate Investment and Property Management firms in the United States. With more than 85 communities across the fastest-growing markets in the United States.
Join our team and see why we are one of the top companies to work for in the Multifamily industry!
As a CARROLL Maintenance Technician, you will support the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining the physical integrity of the community. This involves ensuring a safe, secure and comfortable Carefree Living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The Maintenance Technician will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform repairs to make-ready units in a timely manner.
- Perform work order requests if necessary.
- Is responsible for being on call, as scheduled by the Maintenance Superintendent, respond to on-call paging.
- Inspect property for improvements and repairs and review with the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with maintenance requests.
- Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
- Operate and perform scheduled maintenance properly on all equipment.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent or Housekeeper with their work if necessary.
- Assist the Grounds personnel with trashing out units if necessary.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with inventory control and utilization of maintenance materials and supplies.