White Sands, a HumanGood life plan community in beautiful La Jolla, CA, and one of 20 HumanGood life plan communities recognized by US News & World Report in their inaugural Best Senior Living awards is seeking LVNs. As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that our residents are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
Part-time/Casual - Sunday/Monday PM Shifts - Starting at $34/Hr.
- Provides resident care including administering medications and documenting treatment;
- Maintains communication with doctors, labs, pharmacies and residents' families concerning resident care;
- Performs health updates, interviews and charting; maintains daily records
- Promotes and protects the rights of each resident;
- Actively builds productive relationships with others.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional nursing experience.
- Current California LVN license (or obtaining within 90 days).
- Current CPR certification.
- Prior nursing experience in senior care, skilled nursing, post-acute or sub-acute care environments preferred.
- Proficient computer skills necessary to complete documentation, review electronic health records and communicate with team members.
What's in it for you?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
- Company-Provided Meals
- Potential for Team Member Appreciation Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement for Team Members and College-Age Dependents
- Paid Time Off up to 4 weeks (full-time)
- And more!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease. Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
HumanGood is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.