We are looking for courteous and competent Livery Drivers to transport aircraft crews and top executives to and from their destinations in a comfortable, safe, and timely manner from the Chicago-Rockford International Airport to local hotels or Chicago (O'Hare or Midway Airports) using an Emery Air, LLC company owned vehicle. Typical Duties
- Provide timely and accurate pick up and drop off of passengers.
- Provide safe operation of vehicle and comply with all vehicle regulations and traffic laws.
- Maintain excellent appearance of vehicle.
- Display highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and to specifications.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record (no accidents or tickets in the past 24 months) Will need to provide MVR upon request.
- Minimum 25-yrs of age.
- Carry and lift baggage up to 50lbs.
- Be able to work varying start and end times. Must also be able to work weekend assignments if the need arises.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check; will become part of a drug screen consortium upon hire.
- Punctuality and reliability are essential to this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision-making skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Previous in-person customer service experience
- Previous driving experience preferred
If you possess these qualities, we want to speak with you!
It is the policy of Emery Air to show a preference for veterans pursuant to the Illinois Veterans Preference in Private Employment Act. A copy of this policy may be obtained from our HR department at One Airport Circle, Rockford, IL 61109