ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Hospice - PRN
Increased Mileage Reimbursement Rates!
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
This position is responsible for the delivery of skilled nursing care and supportive services within the scope of the nurse's education and experience. Key responsibilities involve coordinating care delivery to ensure that clients' needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, ProMedica policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.Location
4677 - ProMedica Hospice Care - Woodbury - Serving South JerseyEducational Requirements
Currently registered/licensed in the state, and in good standing with the Board.Position Requirements
- This position requires 100% local travel on a daily basis to patients home or living facility
- A minimum of six months nursing experience within the past three to five years
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the patient and family
- Prepares clinical and progress notes, documenting outcomes of interventions
- Assists the RN and/or physician in performing specialized duties related to end of life care