Immediate need for a talented Lead Full Stack developer
with experience in the Banking and Finance Industry
. This is a 06+ Months
contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in McLean, VA.
Please review the job description below. Job ID: 21-43027 Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
- Backend, looking for database experience- MongoDB. Candidates should also have CI/CD experience.
- Soft Skill Must Haves: Looking for someone team-oriented, self-driven with the ability to learn quickly.
- The candidate will be on the team driving full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering & Delivery practices ("Real" Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing cloud native solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) . This can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
- Strong communication skills, The candidate will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
- Languages: Java, Angular, node.js.
- ALM Suite: e.g. Atlassian Suite (Artifactory, Jira, Bitbucket)
- Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cucumber
- DBs: Postgres, Mongo, SQL.
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google (Advanced Cloud experience preferred).
- Other: Docker, RH OpenShift, Kubernetes, Mobile development Spring, Spring Boot, Camel, Drools, Webservices, Process Automation Management.
- Obviously looking for strong understanding and implementation of tried and true as well as modern design patterns and architectural principles.
Our client is a leading Banking and Finance Industry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.