Labor and Delivery opening in Austin, Texas.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Labor & Delivery RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Labor & Delivery RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 12/01/2022
- Salary: $2019.42 - $2328.48 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Labor & Delivery RN:
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother's vital signs
- Measuring the strength and timing of contractions
- Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests
- Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team
- Assisting with inducing labor
- Identifying and assisting with complications
Qualifications for the Labor & Delivery RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Labor and Delivery.
- Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS and PALS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Labor & Delivery RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.