Interpath Laboratory is looking for a friendly and energetic Phlebotomist/ Processor with outstanding people skills. Qualified candidates will have a collaborative team spirit and a willingness to support the needs of our patients as well as the goals of the job and the team. In this role, successful candidates will be responsible for all elements of the clinical laboratory operations from point of patient reception, specimen collection, specimen processing, and reporting for all entities owned or affiliated with Interpath Laboratory, Inc. within area.
We are excited to share with you a short video that shows why the Interpath family is so special. Please click here:
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No cost for employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Strong performance and attendance may result in a six-month and annual pay increase!
Essential Job Functions
At this time, Interpath Laboratory is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and this will be required as a condition of employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be fairly considered.
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- Licensure/Certification: Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy License (WA state only)
- Experience: Good communication skills; Accurate and detail oriented; Good organizational skills
We are a devoted team of professionals that pride ourselves on building a vibrant work culture where curiosity, persistence, and positive attitudes are at the core. From a comprehensive benefits package to an ever evolving learning and development program which fosters career growth - we truly value our employees and are very proud of the work family that we have built since 1967.
Interpath Laboratory, Inc. is a family owned & operated, clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory with over 90 locations in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are the Northwest's leading, innovative laboratory dedicated to providing, rapid, reliable, and economical laboratory testing services. With over 50 years of growth and prosperity, we are the region's largest independent laboratory. We emphasize the vital importance of a vibrant work culture and environment where building relationships, teamwork, and positive attitudes are highly valued!
- Laboratory setting includes numerous automated machines that make humming and beeping sounds.
- High level of staff activity and interaction in relatively close proximity.
- Must be able to hear in order to monitor alarms and respond to any safety hazards in a timely manner.
- Regularly exposed to infection by handling potentially infectious samples.
- Wearing appropriate protective gear: Lab coat, gloves, goggles, and face shield.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and twist as needed.
- Requires walking on non-level surfaces, inside and outside the office, throughout the day.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Typically stands for extended period of times.
- Ability to work long hours, and overtime, as needed.
- Lifting up to 30 pounds.
OSHA Category: This position performs tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids and/or tissues. All employees performing these duties are offered the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis-B vaccination series.
EOE Disabled/Veteran: Interpath Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.