Tittle: Software Engineer (Java/Spring Boot)
Duration: 6 Months (Temp to perm)
Location: Richardson, TX, 75082 (Hybrid)
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and Develop components and services as per the user stories within provided estimates using web technologies by developing new microservices and web components using Java/J2EE (Spring Boot, Webservice-REST/SOAP/RPC), throughout the Development lifecycle.
- Working experience of Java and Spring Boot framework includes but not limit to Asynchronous Programming, Spring Web Service, Spring Data, Spring Security, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture, design patterns, best practices, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modelling techniques.
- Implement company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving Integrity and security of data, reports, and access.
- Experience with integrating oAuth with API endpoints.
- Experience in working with APM and ALM tools
- Investigate System performance issues and provide solutions such as fine tuning the application database, implementing caching/ redesign APIs whichever applicable and provide architectural solutions.
- Experience in working with API gateway to expose API endpoints to external clients
- Experience with containerizing application using Docker and deploy on Kubernetes
- Participate in design and code reviews of the team. Participate in the SCRUM meetings with the team members and project manager for status updates.
- Responsible for designing and developing required ETL Processes, performance tune the ETL Programs/Scripts
- Support applications which are integrated with PostgreSQL and CouchDB and are used in support of critical business functions.
Good understanding of GeoJson, GeoEnrich and location Intelligence services is plus