Job Title: IT Security Analyst - IAM
Job Location: United States: North Carolina: Cary (Remote option available) Role Value Proposition:
IT Risk & Security Consultant will provide key subject matter expertise as it relates to Application Onboarding and will be responsible for management, remediation, and mitigation of any issues related to access request, provisioning, or recertification for applications in SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ). Job Description:
This position will require a good understanding of application onboarding and Identity IIQ in SailPoint Technology. Candidate should be experienced in Identity Governance - Identity & Access Management support function. Candidate will also be responsible for unit testing and coordinating with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for any bugs or issues. Candidate will monitor and remediate data transfer activity to and from IIQ. This individual must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with the vendor and other IAM team members. Responsibilities:
- Participate in all application deployment activities, connector configuration, custom-rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and defect resolution efforts.
- Lead code deployment activities
- Monitor application health and address application provisioning and deprovisioning inquiries.
- Configurations of Roles, Policies and Certifications for governance compliance.
- Manage source code and builds processes for SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Onboard applications in SailPoint IdentityIQ which includes analyzing the authorization model of the application and identify the account/access metadata that needs to be aggregated and provisioned.
- Develop API services to handle access policies, access requests and integrate with external applications.
- Design and develop workflows, forms and reusable rules, tasks, and reports within SailPoint IdentityIQ to support wide range of applications and functionalities.
- Configure, patch and provide administration of SailPoint solutions.
- Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities and keep the Standard Operating Procedure document and other related documents up to date.
- 3+ years of experience with Application Onboarding, Installation, Integration, Deployment and Maintenance of SailPoint Identity IQ
- Basic understanding of Identity & Access Governance including access request, certification, and role-based access control.
- 2+ years of working experience with Application Onboarding and SQL Queries and Stored procedures
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and make decisions both independently and in a team environment.
At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
- Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere etc.).
- Knowledge of Java, .NET, or similar object-oriented programming language.
The wage range for this position specific to Colorado is $60,000-$85,000. You may be also eligible for the MetLife Annual Variable Incentive Plan ("AVIP"). Your eligibility for an AVIP award are governed by the terms of the applicable plan or program documents. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision plus Retirement benefits and Paid Time Off. MetLife:
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.