Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Hanover, NH
Sheridan's roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793, but that doesn't make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you'll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Responsible for the purchasing and inventory control of facilities parts and supplies.
- Develop and maintain spare parts inventory and systems.
- Procurement of all parts and supplies for department use or for stock.
- Assist maintenance technicians in obtaining/ordering machine repair parts.
- Coordinate outside service visits and arrange for repairs of parts shipped to outside vendors.
- Obtain competitive pricing as feasible to ensure cost control.
- Utilize/operate Maintenance Management software.
- Reconcile and process invoices for generated purchase orders.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- 2 years of related work experience required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Windows experience including Word and Excel or other spreadsheet and database applications, as well as inventory software programs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills required/team player.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM - 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 603-653-7314 or .