Position: Material Handler
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
We are looking for a Material Handler to assist our efforts related to our internal supply chain processes and controls. This will include assisting our Inventory Control Lead will all aspects related to organizing data, reporting systems and metrics to ensure strong output of retail and inventory workloads. This position will be responsible for tracking quarterly sales, as well as working closely with vendors to ensure all required processes are met.
Our ideal candidate would be someone with the ability to think critically, efficiently, and adapt to changing situations. They would also be a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are eagerly looking for someone to become and integral part of the team!
Examples of Material Handler Tasks:
- Refining processes
- Input product data into retail website (Treez)
- Review and report sales variances
- Utilizing powered industrial equipment, (Pallet Jack and Fork Truck) to move product.
- Use of picker at elevated heights.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Good communication, organization, time management, and mathematical skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to extrapolate data
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills required
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience
- Cannabis experience and knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Cannabis Industry Brands and Leaders is a plus
- Experience working with tools/equipment including ladders, pallet jacks, and pallet stacker
- Previous Cannabis warehousing / distribution experience
At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.