Internet Finance and Insurance Manager
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
- Responsible for overseeing dealership customer loan origination and approval process.
- Present financial products such as warranties, GAP insurance, credit insurance and other products that are offered.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports.
- Finalize financial transactions quickly while following legal and ethical practices.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with both customers and lenders.
- Identify and provide solution based finance options for customers.
- Prepare all federal and state required paperwork for financial transactions and work closely with corporate accounting department.
- Results driven and a desire to make a positive impact.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Prior automotive dealership F&I experience. Automotive or RV sales experience is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to listen and provide solutions to ultimately finalize sales.
- Competitive sales nature in addition to being team oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
General RV offers a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k options. Compensation will be based on skills and experience.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.
keywords: car, rv, automotive, automotive dealership, finance manager, finance and insurance manager, special finance, AFIP, business manager, adp, ford, chevy, chevrolet, gm, lexus, dodge, chrysler, honda, buick, nissan, audi, mercedes, lincoln, toyota, hyundai, mini, bmw, subaru, winnebago, fleetwood, Camping World, Lazy Days, F&I, Finance Manager, alternative finance, sub prime