Thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Detroit branch is looking for a new International Supply Chain Implementation Manager to join their Sea Logistics team.
In this role within the Sea Logistics International Supply Chain (ISC) Implementation team, the candidate will be responsible for managing customer-facing projects focused on transitioning new or re-engineered business opportunities into the ISC product. Customers could be current sea logistics customers or brand new Kuehne+Nagel customers that require the services of ISC and end-to-end visibility of their supply chain.
- Align with Global and Regional teams to continue evolving and improving our approach
- Control the Implementation Toolkit to maintain a consistent implementation approach
- Align with key stakeholders from business development, program management and business units to ensure deliverables and new requirements are captured
- Maintain an overview on all open projects, key issues and work with executive sponsors to clear roadblocks
- Assist with review of RFQ regarding feasibility
- Presentations to customers on Implementation methodology and/or system demos
- Provide content to Marketing for implementation related sales material if needed
- Lead customer implementation projects using KN Global Customer Implementation Methodology(GCIM)
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain / International Business (or similar field)
- 3+ years experience in International Supply Chain
- Knowledge of how to implement customers into Infor Nexus is preferred
- Understanding of Supply chain concepts including Order Management, Transportation Management, Destination Management
- Project Management Skills
- Consultative and Presentation Skills
- Depth of experience and expertise in sea freight operations as well as forwarding/carrier operational systems experience including EDI and domestic transportation are highly desired...
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Evening conference calls with Asia as required...
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.