Cary, NC Role Value Proposition:
The Integration Platform Manager provides strategic direction and leadership in research, evaluation, engineering design and delivery of complex Integration Platform solutions across multiple technologies such as IMQ, IIB, APIC, and APIM. A key to success in this role is building strong partnerships with internal clients, managing their expectations, meeting their needs, and monitoring their satisfaction as well as developing talent. Key Responsibilities:
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Establishes, communicates, and drives global technology roadmaps and comprehensive strategy for enterprise Integration Platforms such as IMQ, ACE, APIC and APIM.
- Directs the design, development, and implementation of associated technologies and their respective infrastructure platforms.
- Oversees product life cycle from vendor management roadmap, change management, documentation, user training, milestone planning, and deployment coordination.
- Leads upgrade strategies ensuring that technology remains current and identifies opportunities for increased automation of configuration, deployment, and environment consistency.
- Participates in licensing activities, capacity planning and recommendations for associated software and architecture including infrastructure optimization.
- Work in close collaboration with offshore and local teams and provide technical leadership for projects related to automation of application rollouts
- Motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth, and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- 5+ years of related work experience with Integration Platforms at the enterprise level (IMQ, ACE, APIC, APIM)
- 3+ years of experience in managing IT teams in the development, design, and delivery of enterprise solutions
- Working knowledge of SAFe Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with Integration Platform technologies and infrastructure optimization
- Strong influencing skills with demonstrated ability to present and communicate concisely and clearly
- Best practice application maintenance and support policies
- Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company's vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Responsible for continuously leading improved support performance, change and ensuring high standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Experience in organizational change management
- Experience in: Agile, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Cloud Technologies
- Hands-on experience in design and development of Automation/Scripting solutions (shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience in Integration Platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication proficiency including presentations to management
Limited Business Category
Integration Platform At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers. MetLife:
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies."
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.