API Integration engineer
Start date ASAP
6 month contract
Must be on W2
This person will be a part of a project team and may be the sole developer of this application, if not the primary developer.
*They must be strong in Java, Angular, and API development.
The client is building a self-service password reset capability and it is being designed for their employees out in the field working, who aren't the most tech savvy, and who lose/forget/misplace their credentials resulting in high volume calls to the Helpdesk. This will be a web application with an Angular interface which makes an API call to the CyberArk security applicant which will self-service them to issue their new credentials, and delete their old ones.
- Should be able to develop, test, and deploy Spring MVC Backend in production based on established requirements
- Should be able to develop, test, and deploy Angular UI in production based on established requirements
- Must have development experience with Java, Spring Boot framework, Junit, maven, git, Angular, Node, npm, Jenkins, REST APIs
- Should be familiar with CyberArk APIs
- Will be required to develop, test and deploy in production a Wrapper for invoking CyberArk APIs to provision authorization parameters.
*CyberArk is not mandatory for this role