Infrastructure Engineer- £36,000 D.O.E
You will be working within the education sector supporting the network infrastructure team, giving you the opportunity to work on major projects such as the development and upgrade of key IT systems across all sites using the most up to date technologies.
- Netwroking experience LAN, WAN, Firewalls and Switches
- SQL database management
- Adobe/google products
- Office 365
- Physical and Virtual server Infrastructure - VMware/ Hyper-V
- Windows OS, Mac OS
What we can offer:
- 27 days holiday + banks + 5 days over Christmas!
- Amazing pension - capacity for 20% contribution with service
- Progression and training schemes
- Discounts on Rail travel/ Anti-Virus/ Microsoft products
- Healthcare benefits
- + more!
If you are interested in the opportunity to join an exciting and market leading organisation who will progress your career, then please apply for this role ASAP.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.