About the role:
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire you and empower you to shine? Join Takeda as an Information Technology Business Process Expert - Data & Analytics where you will provide leadership and technical expertise to stand-up new data solutions and perform complex data analysis against multiple large structured and unstructured data across different domains and systems. You will also Develop analytics from connected data, allowing the business to improve data. As part of the US Business Unit and Global Portfolio Commercialization, you will report to IT Business Partner Commercial Operations.
How you will contribute:
- Ability to understand and transform multiple data sets related to commercial IT Pharmaceutical data focusing on areas such as Customer - HCP & HCO, retail and, specialty pharmacy sales, pharmacy and medical claims payor, product and plan analytics, predictive modeling, pre- and post-deal analytics, gross to net, master data management, product launch analytics, and other commercial data engineering needs
- Develop technical solutions required for ingestion, transformation, and loading of data from several data sources and large data sets with a focus on Customer, Sales, Claims, and Engagement dimensions and commercial systems
- Develop data quality checks according to our requirements.
- Establish data engineering techniques and best practices for data transformation, data integrity, test design, validation, and documentation.
- Perform root cause analysis of business concerns about data flow and complex pipelines through data quality processes, customer master, and the data warehouse, in collaboration with business, IT teams, third-party data vendors, and software providers.
- Support the commercial Operations Team and franchise analytics team for data-related questions and analysis related to the commercial ecosystem and related interfaced systems.
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience working in data engineering or architecture role in an enterprise environment
- Expertise with Commercial data ecosystem processes and platforms - CRM, MDM, Omnichannel Marketing, data warehouse, Field Sales Reporting, Alignment/Targeting, and Incentive Comp
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and QlikSense/Tableau Reporting
- Experience with Informatica Big Data Management with Tidal Scheduler is a major plus
- Prior experience with AWS cloud
- Manipulate voluminous data with different degrees of structuring across different sources to build and communicate relevant insights
- Experience in commercial data modeling within an enterprise environment
- Experience with AWS multi-cloud set up within a global data lake
- knowledge of Redshift, Informatica, AWS Lambda and Databricks
- Prior experience with Data Wrangling/Integration
- Prior experience with Data Engineering projects and teams at an Enterprise level
- Experience developing solutions on cloud computing services and infrastructure in the data and analytics space
- Expertise in Agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation
- Open to travel up to 20%
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
You will be classified as "hybrid" following Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law. Locations
USA - MA - Cambridge Worker Type
Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type