Are you passionate about quality and enjoy solving complicated problems to increase speed and reduce defects in manufactured parts? Are you looking for the opportunity to be the driver of continuous improvement? Quest Quality Engineer/Industrial Engineer Lead may just be the job of your dreams.
The role of the Industrial Engineer/Project Engineer Lead is to manage and complete Rome PTS time observation project which encompasses the following:
Industrial Engineer Lead Activities Include but not limited to:
- Single point contact to Collins team for updates and coordination
- Data fidelity in tracker and SAP/Solumina
- Manage budget and time/OTD
- Lead/manage contractors
The following are day to day activities you will be managing:
- Identify which parts are available to observe
- Perform the operation
- Analyze the observations
- Update tracker daily
- Review data and findings with the customer
- Update data in Solumina or SAP
This role is very personable and will require the ability to maintain positive relationships at a variety of levels from engineers to senior leadership.
We're excited to talk to you if:
- You see yourself as a self-motivated, disciplined, and organized individual driven by a passion to provide solutions.
- B.S in Industrial Engineering with at least 5+ years of relevant experience overseeing and managing a team/budget/OTD.
- Experience in Data fidelity
- Ability to simultaneously observe and type
- Familiarity with manufacturing operations (assembly, cutting, measuring, etc).
- Have an understanding of the difference between utilization and efficiency.
- **US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED**
Who is Quest?
Our goal is to become the most recognized and trusted global engineering partner for our customers-Fortune 500 companies in the Aerospace, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation industries. We know we can find a solution to their most important technical and business challenges they encounter. We aren't consultants. We help them make their products the most competitive in the world and that's how we've grown to over 10,000 engineers operating from 50 centers around the world. We're going to be a 100-year company, which doesn't mean staid and boring, but rather, we evolve and adapt to create the frontier of the engineering services industry.
Quest is an established organization capable of providing significant quality management services for our customer across the entirety of their product's life cycle. It is spearheaded by prominent leaders with over 3 decades of Quality engineering experience from different backgrounds including Industrial and Supply Chain Management, Engineering / Product Development, and Cost and Schedule Program Management. Our mission is to broaden the organization by promoting innovative full service quality management skills and techniques while providing exquisite service to our customer.
We just crossed the 20-year mark last year, and despite remarkable growth, we have maintained a culture of empowerment at all levels-what we call intrapreneurial. You will be part of the decision making to drive continuous improvements so we can stay happy and healthy as a business in a challenging industry. Not everyone is a great fit. We will throw you into the deep end (with lots of support), but if you want to run, we have the room. We're not a place where laziness, ego, or rigid thinking fit in, and that's intentional. You can do more at this company than you can in twice the time anywhere else. We accelerate success; you control the throttle and hold the yoke.