Stord is on a mission to make supply chain a competitive advantage for our customers. We've pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines the all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics - including warehousing, freight and fulfillment - in a single, integrated platform that's available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $200M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, and Lineage Logistics at a unicorn valuation of over $1.1 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.About the Implementation Specialist Position:
The Implementation Specialist position will play an integral role in the execution and oversight for the launch plan of 3PL warehouse sites. You will serve as a lead in implementations and launches of new STORD 3PL warehousing and fulfillment projects across the US and Canada. This position will offer the responsibility of managing expectations and the overall process of our 3PL warehousing function.
Located in Reno, NV, Las Vegas, NV What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Oversee the successful execution of facility design
- Oversee the management of layouts, labor planning, pick & pack workflows, and WMS configuration and automation
- Engage with internal teams as well as new and existing STORD customers to ensure a successful launch
- Serve as a partner to ensure on-going needs are being met to the standard provided
- Build easy to understand Supplier & Customer playbooks to ensure a successful handoff between the 3PL and STORD Operations Team
- Warehouse or WMS implementation experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce fulfillment processes
- Ability to manage complex projects and facilitation of cross functional planning and execution
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience managing an array of teams and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Risk and opportunity mitigation and management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years of experience within Supply Chain or Logistics
- Direct experience with WMS or Warehouse implementation
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.