Join the company with the vision to make the world Friendly, One Scoop at a Time!
NOW HIRING 16+ Years of AGE!
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year, we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making a difference in the business and the communities we serve on a daily basis. The Ice Cream Preparer is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Deliver high quality ice cream dishes to every guest.
- Maintain a clean, neat, safe, food handling environment.
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures.
- Maintain work area cleanliness per Friendly's safety and sanitation policies.
- Be the final quality control checkpoint-be proud of everything.
- Be considerate of special requests and their importance.
- Always consider eye appeal of our ice cream products.
- Create ice cream sundaes, fribbles and other ice cream products.
- Restock supplies depleted throughout your shift.
- Other Duties as needed.
We are poised for growth and we know that the best is yet to come for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and rewarding environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates .Our Benefits:
The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers and Team Members is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we believe these are key components of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment experience.
- Half Off - On-Shift Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Night & Weekends)
- Employee Assistance Programs
Friendly s Restaurant Co, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to compliance with all applicable laws and a workplace free of discrimination and harassment, with all decisions made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. We will provide our full EEO policy upon request.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all qualification standards..
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used within the scope of the work.
- Mobility and the ability to walk and stand during an entire shift or extended period of time.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.