Ian's Pizza The People's Pizza
Ian's Pizza is a by-the-slice pizza chain, born in Madison, WI in 2001. We have since extended our roots to Milwaukee, Denver, and Seattle. Creative slices, including our signature Mac n' cheese pie, and positive energy are what has put us on the map as a popular lunch, dinner, and late-night spot in our communities. That being said, community is an important part of everyday operations at Ian's Pizza. We are generous in sharing the pizza love with local non-profits, and we provide meaningful employment with opportunities for advancement and growth. Delivery Driver Buckle up and buckle down.
Qualifications Come as you are! No experience required, but we'll take it if you have it.
- Deliver pizzas quickly and efficiently while also following THE RULES (and laws).
- Reheat pizza, toss salads, and pack your own orders.
- Answer phone calls and help with dishes when you are in the store.
- Conduct yourself by Ian's Pizza standards and values at all times.
Scheduling Get paid to hang out with your friends.
- Pass our insurance company's check for eligibility.
- Have a working, reliable car... or truck or van.
- Keeps busy even when the manager isn't watching.
- Takes feedback well and willing to help out.
- Wants to do a good job and have fun at work!
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply!
Perks Looking for a side gig or a solid career move? Look no further!
- We are open for lunch, dinner, and that extra bar-time meal.
- Weekend shift availability required.
- Part and full time available.
- Be dependable! Show up and turn it out.
Employee Testimonials These are real people. Not actors we paid to say nice things.
- $500 signing bonus for anyone who applies on or after 3/4/22
- Free parking for drivers on shift
- Excellent tips (for real, though)
- Flexible schedules
- Fun, funky work environment
- Free shift meal (FREE PIZZA!)
- Other employee discounts when not on shift
- Advancement opportunities (love to promote from within!)
- Paid or subsidized health & dental insurance, PTO, and retirement benefits for full-time employees
Wages Rolling in the dough.
- "Ian's supports your professional and personal goals." - August
- "I've made a plethora of friends along the way that I wouldn't trade for anything." - Laine
- "Pays great, flexible hours, awesome coworkers" - Ben
- "Best job I've ever had: perfect, fun energy!" - Jerry
- "Kick-ass co-workers, flexible scheduling, and tasty pizza!" - Amy
- $7.25/hour base wage.
- $1/hour additional Monday-Saturday after 11pm.
- $1/hour additional for any Sunday shifts.
- $3 per run and TIPS! (money in your pocket each day!)
- Drivers average about $20/hour with all wages combined!