Hospitalist opening in Dayton, Ohio.
Health System has positions for BE/BC Nocturnist to provide inpatient medical care services and night coverage in 4 Dayton area locations offering a range of practice options.
- Regular schedule is 7 days of 12-hour shifts followed by 7 days off. Required to work night shift approximately 3-4 weeks/yr
- Teach and supervise residents and students
- Location options (4) include: large 900+ beds, 180+ beds, 90 beds, 40+ beds (no ICU)
- Sign on bonus
- Student loan repayment options
- Robust benefit package including relocation, retirement and paid medical malpractice
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to Apply