Alamo Hospice is searching for a Full-Time Hospice Liaison.
The Hospice Liaison will be responsible for developing and sustaining strong working relationships in hospitals, facilities, and clinical settings with physicians, medical professionals, discharge planners, and others who refer or potentially refer to hospice to increase referrals and admissions.
Make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end-of-life illnesses by educating them on the benefits of hospice care.
This position has bonus potential and a car allowance. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, or other related fields is preferred. Acceptable combination of experience and/or training may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Minimum of one year of professional sales experience preferred.
- Experience in the hospice and health care industry a plus.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Valid driver's license with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to keep good relationships with customers, co-workers, and other business partners.
Join our caring and compassionate team today!