Service Line Overview
KPMG Corporate Finance is a global leader in M&A advisory with an international network of 1,800 corporate finance professionals in 51 countries. We have been consistently ranked as the number one global M&A advisor by number of completed transactions (source: Thomson Financial).
KPMG Corporate Finance Limited is a Licensed Corporation holding a SFC type 6 license - Advising on Corporate Finance. We are now seeking talents to join our Corporate Finance team, focusing on listed company advisory work including but not limited to Merger and Acquisitions, discloseable transactions or general offers conducted by Hong Kong listed companies. Key Responsibilities
Extensive role providing origination, analytical, structuring and execution support. Specific tasks will include:
Experience & Background
- Assisting with client targeting and internal and external marketing
- Leveraging on the breath of our client network and that of our strategic partner in originating and assessment of deal opportunities
- Originating, pitching and winning M&A opportunities, Pre-IPO fundraising, advisory and other capital market advisory opportunities for the firm
- Leading the execution of transactions through the deal life cycle including deal origination, marketing documentation drafting, project management, negotiation supports, announcement and circular drafting, communication and liaison with relevant regulatory bodies.
Potential candidates will approach the role with energy, drive and the ability to take the initiative, and exhibit the following attributes:
- Undergraduate degree level and CFA and/or ACA qualified preferable
- SFC type 6 license representative or responsible officer
- At least 6-10 years' corporate finance / M&A experience acquired with high quality investment banks, M&A boutiques or professional firms and corporations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical background and extensive transaction experience involving Hong Kong Listing Rules and Takeover Codes including initial public offerings, discloseable transactions, major transactions, connected transactions, independent financial advisory opinion, general offers or take private transactions
- Team player with ability to work with different parts of the Firm and in high pressured environment and desire to build enduring relationships with market peers
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients. To lead by example, we launched Our Impact Plan (OIP) which includes our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
Please note that all information in this form has been voluntarily supplied and will be used by KPMG for selection purposed only.