The mission of the business intelligence team is to create a data-driven culture which empowers leaders to integrate data into daily decisions and strategic planning. We aim to provide visibility, transparency, and guidance regarding the quantity and quality of results, activities, financial KPIs, and leading indicators to easily identify trends aimed at data-based decision-making. Position Objective
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of regional business intelligence and partner with the regional BI customers within RSR (who can include but not limited to Data engineering, BI Support Teams, Operational Teams, Internal teams and RSR clients) and provide business solutions through data.
This position has operational and technical responsibility for reporting, analytics, and visualization dashboards across all operating companies within RSR. This position will develop processes and strategies to consolidate, automate, and improve reporting and dashboards for external clients and internal stakeholders.
As a Business Intelligence Manager
you will be responsible for the direct line management of team(s) encompassing lead level, associate level and/ or business intelligence partners supporting regional business. Business Intelligence Manager will be equally responsible for the development of their team as for contributing to the broader Global Business Intelligence strategy.
In addition to end to end delivery of regional accounts and client BI reporting, this role will drive high performance culture within Global BI and focus on delivering value to stakeholders aligned with RSR Fit2Win pillars and agreed upon global end to end approach to data quality. BI Manager will lead the team in the way of innovation, strategy and Agile methodology. The GBI Manager will be regional primary liaison with members of the Global TBA team, Domo Product Manager and Data Science team.
You will use this to mitigate risk, find operational and revenue generating opportunities and provide business solutions. Position Summary
- Responsible for the direct line management staff where responsibilities include day to day management, work prioritization, upskilling and coaching, goal setting and development planning and performance management.
- Deal with stakeholder escalations.
- Ensure teams are effectively managed in the region but work is appropriately load-balanced both within the region and globally as required.
- Assist the regional director with shaping the future BI roadmap.
- Responsible for delivering change management projects.
- Delivering best in class solutions for our clients.
- Will champion data-driven decisions and agile delivery
- Ensure data teams are able to execute a robust approach to extracting, transforming, and loading data.
- Improve existing processes and develop new better ways of working.
- Set the tone for leading a client-centric organization which prioritizes the advancement of client and people strategies.
- Responsible for being the liaison between the consumers/ops teams and larger ecosystem of global Business Intelligence.
- Using client data and insights to highlight and provide observations, provide recommendations and contribute to ongoing business discussions and decision making.
- Use analysis of the clients data to present the account leadership with any potential approaches or opportunities for improvement in service delivery performance and elevated value add opportunities.
- Focus on promotion of RSR data lake, benchmarking tools and collaboration with data science team to deliver on the prescriptive and predictive analytics goals of the organization.
- Drive feedback loop from stakeholders and regional business partners to support and enhance the work of the data science team.
- Have commercial awareness and work with the account leadership to maximize any revenue generating opportunities.
- Solicit feedback from internal and external stakeholders in an organized manner to contribute to the objectives of the BI team and demonstrate RSR value.
- Serve as a functional and technical data visualization and business intelligence subject matter expert.
- Serve as subject matter expert for clients and advise during sales and solution design.
- Maintain regional teams commitment to the agreed parameters aligned to the global method of BI production, documentation and standards.
- Leverage an agile work environment to incorporate new innovative and value add components to existing portfolios.
- Organize a feedback standard from stakeholders (internal and external) in order to create use case, case study materials and other customer facing material (coordinate with RFP and sales approach as appropriate) .Ensure data governance principles and guidelines are being met.
- Master's degree is preferred, or a Bachelor degree with four+ years of relevant experience (on top of the years of experience required for the role mentioned in the section below)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Project Management and/or process improvement experience highly preferred
- Management within Business Intelligence/Data Science/Analytics background is essential
- Talent Acquisition/MSP/RPO/People Analytics experience is preferred
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Line management of a team of BI or data analysts
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills required for various levels throughout external and internal organizations
- Excellent presentation skills used in delivering solutions to executive-level clients
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS - Excel with knowledge of macros and pivot tables.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google products, and visualization tools Domo, Tableau, etc
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Have the ability to provide value with the use of analytics to help achieve the accounts objectives and the clients initiatives.
- Ability to create meaningful insights and metrics that aligned to business priorities and objectives
- Data visualization preferred; ability to interpret data and translate it to non tech (lamens) people.
- Ability to write Intermediate SQL scripts
- Experience in data pipeline creation, quality improvement and analysis to provide teams with actionable insights, informing strategy, impact and investments.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Extensive experience technical client service (i.e. consulting experience).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
Whats in it for you:
- Experience in the recruitment industry (e.g. MSP/RPO) and/or B2B marketing
- Experience with Domo and GCP
- Direct and indirect management experience of analysts, technical associates or similar functions.
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to mine data, improve and develop new data sources (including attribution) and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories.
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards () . Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information..... click apply for full job details