Ironhorse Funding LLC is a financial service provider delivering the most comprehensive and efficient captive subprime finance launching services in the motorcycle and powersports industry. We provide a full suite of services to dealers, distributors, and OEMs in the motorcycle and powersports market.
Due to our expansion and growth within the industry , we are looking for a highly skilled candidate who is focus is front end and proficient with back-end programming. You would be responsible for development and maintenance of our direct-to-consumer refinance website. This role is in our corporate headquarters in Beverly, MA. This is NOT A REMOTE position.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing internal web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Design, develop, and implement new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQL Server.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with deployment and packaging toolchains like grunt, gulp, or webpack
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration.
- Experience developing public facing high traffic web applications.
Nice to haves
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Asp.net core