Soleran is the leading solution provider for healthcare facilities compliance software solutions. We automate a variety of processes that help ensure the safety of patients and staff. Our web-based and mobile app solutions provide revolutionary offerings for our healthcare clients. Soleran employees create a fun environment, and you will find at least one of us in jeans and a baseball cap on any given day, but our culture goes far beyond dress. We work hard as a team to get to one common goal, to make happy customers who use our safety and compliance automation tools. We treat each other with a respect you won&rsquot find at any other company.
Soleran is looking for a full-time, energetic, and self-motivated, Frontend Software Developer, with particular experience in Angular, to join our team. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, work efficiently, have good problem solving and research skills, be able to communicate technical problems simply and concisely, and work independently as well as part of a team. Itinial focus will be learning our environment and quickly moving to help us create our next generation.
You will be challenged to perform a variety of tasks and roles as we are a nimble and dynamic team that works together to accomplish our goals.
You will be required to work under minimal supervision with a certain degree of creativity and latitude while being accountable to the tasks assigned to you. It is an expectation that you maintain your knowledge of current technologies and best practices. Above all, we are looking for someone who is excited about sharing what you know with your team, and embraces the challenge of keeping their knowledge up to date.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4 or more years as a Software Developer C Angular 9+
- experience with MS SQL
- Git Microservice Architecture Component Based Architecture
- Would-Be-Nice Skills and Experience Internet Information Services Identity Framework Entity Framework Core Node.js jQuery Xamarin Powershell
What we have
- One of a kind application to turn paper processes into automated machines
- The one and only Healthcare Facility Compliance Marketplace
- The founder of Integrated Compliance Management (ICM)
- A team of incredibly smart people that love to work hard and have fun
- Ears to listen to your ideas, and the ability to implement them
- A dress code: clothes
- Incredible benefits health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, profit-sharing, tuition reimbursement, UNLIMITED vacation, and more!
Thrive in a creative, friendly environment that expands your innovative spirit to develop tools that actually help people. Great salaries and excellent growth opportunities all in the best working environment in Kansas City. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume letting us know why this is a great match for you!