Now hiring a Field Supervisor in Residential Plumbing!
Are you a Residential Service Plumber with training and management experience who enjoys being challenged, helping customers, and being a part of a growing team? If so, then this job may be for you!
My Plumber is committed to being the company of choice for our customer's plumbing needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers on every visit! We have been in business in San Diego since 1981 and have a great reputation for quality service.
What can we do for YOU?
- Medical insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Tool allowance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
- iPhone and iPad
- Company holiday parties and social events
We are in need a Field Supervisor to coach, mentor and guide our service plumbers. You will train them on the internal systems and motivate them to always do their best. You will lead a team with continuous training opportunities and drive them to reach and exceed their goals. Bonus opportunities are substantial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Prioritize, direct and supervise all plumbing technicians
- Focus on customer service and delivery of product/service.
- The Field Supervisor utilizes customer service and technical training to educate and assist plumbing technicians with regard to educating customers in choosing service, finance options and handling customer relations.
- This position is aware of the importance of incentive programs and ensures fair and equitable distribution and proper documentation of work.
- Answer questions asked by plumbing technicians as needed.
- Assist plumbing technicians with technical trade questions, customer service, pricing, estimates, and paperwork.
- Also assist company owner with training, truck inspections, and disciplinary actions up to and including terminations of plumbing technicians.
- Proven track record in service, with 3 years in management
- Integrate sales strategies across the department to drive profitable results
- Monitor performance of plumbing technicians and advise them on how to improve
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who's flexible and has a great attitude on life
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
- Multi-tasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This individual must be willing to pursue and actually participate in continuing education and must be an active supporter of company pricing policies. Must be familiar with local plumbing codes and be able to speak to company product lines with some degree of accuracy. Must be able to utilize phone and email at a high expertise level.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Required: A high school diploma or equivalent with college level coursework desired.
A minimum of 4 years' experience in a service, home repair or construction environment including hands on training and or work in plumbing.
Come join our professional and experienced team! Apply today!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.