We have a fantastic opportunity for Two Adult and Family Learning Tutors working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a Part-time role for the next 3 months.
Your role will be to manage a caseload of learners and to develop and deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment for individuals and/or groups of adults. Support adults to develop their skills following Recognising and Rewarding Progress and Achievement (RARPA) or accredited model. Then to develop and deliver Family Learning with the aim of developing and improving literacy, language and numeracy skills in adults and families.
- To develop, plan and deliver programmes of learning and activities to support adults and families to develop their skills and which meet group/individual needs
- Identify and meet individual learner needs
- Assess learner achievement (through RARPA / accredited provision)
- Manage and maintain a caseload of learners and teaching workload and meet agreed targets for learner number
- Meet Ofsted and funding requirements when delivering courses.
- Undertake administrative duties, which include development, review and implementation of relevant paperwork including schemes of work, session plans, individual learning plans and awarding body criteria e.g. RARPA or appropriate assessment methods
- To complete all risk assessments, to include safeguarding and health and safety, reporting of incidents/accidents following the Council and Skills Funding Agency policies and review throughout the course.
- To attend and support external events, consultations, and promotions/marketing as appropriate
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with key partners and organisations
- Must have previous Adult and Family Learning Tutor experience
- Role will be based in Blackpool Town Centre
- Part-Time 25 Hours a week
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the update Service
- Strong IT Skills, as you will be uploading important information onto the internal systems
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, clients, colleagues, and other senior professionals.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system
This position closes on Tuesday 27th September 2022 so if you are interested, please apply and if you have any further questions please contact me on