Build your Career as a Facilities (Maintenance) Manager
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you want. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Pro Mach's Brenton division is seeking a talented Facilities (Maintenance) Manager to contribute to the success of the company by facilitating and ensuring best running efficiency in the safest method.
- Oversee the maintenance of all manufacturing equipment, to include maintaining a maintenance log on all necessary equipment.
- Responsible to oversee housekeeping functions.
- Contribute to all-warehouse/office cleanliness.
- Maintain all facility equipment; informs management of any problems and resolves such issues.
- Create, submit and implement a preventative maintenance program.
- Create, submit and operate an approved department budget.
- Oversee additional projects, including potential expansion or replacement of old equipment.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Pro Mach, Inc. was named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN, engineers and manufactures robotic packaging systems, case packing systems, palletizing systems, integrated packaging systems and shrink wrapping systems. Brenton is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's brands visit .
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.