Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being apart of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. It's not just a job. It's an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking an Executive Director to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, company paid time-off, life insurance policy, insurance deductibles and voluntary Aflac insurance for our full-time employees
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community including the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of program services, management of staff and the delivery of high quality service to the residents and their families.
- Maintains ongoing compliance with appropriate local, state, federal, regulatory, and/or accrediting body standards
- Ensures that the community is prepared for inspection by regulatory agencies through regular auditing and updating of community policies and procedures, medical records documentation, environmental standards, etc.
- Lead, develop, and support staff through role modeling, company programs and various initiatives
- Serve as sales leader of the community driving community occupancy, marketing outreach, and referrals
- Meet or exceed the financial goals of the community through revenue generating expense management and labor control
- Supervise and lead the community management team to ensure a smooth operation that meets the needs of residents, families, associates and visitors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience in human services management, housing management, or nursing home management
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Experience working with seniors
- Experience in successfully operating and maintaining a customer focused environment in an Senior Living facility preferred
- Proven record of identifying and developing professional referral sources
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1 st vaccine, 2 nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)