Emergency and Trauma opening in Schenectady, New York.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking an ER RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the ER RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $2251.26 - $2560.32 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the ER RN:
- Work as part of a team with physicians, other practitioners and healthcare professionals to deliver care
- Monitor health conditions
- Plan long-term care needs
- Administer medicine
- Use medical equipment
- Perform minor medical operations
- Advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care after a hospital stay
Qualifications for the ER RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Emergency Room / Trauma.
- Current BLS/BCLS, ACLS and PALS Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the ER RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.