HealthPRO-Heritage has an immediate opening for an Entry Level Behavior Therapist/Registered Behavior Technician!
Behavior Therapist/ Registered Behavior Technician in Plymouth, MA
Join Our Team, and use your passion for Therapy to help make a difference in a child's life!
**********$1000 Sign-on Bonus***********
- Plymouth, MA
- Part-time position working afternoons from 3-7 Monday through Thursday and 3-6 on Friday (with breaks) ....... Your life, your schedule!
- Shift differential pay incentive for shifts starting at 3 pm and later
- Monday - Friday
- Paid Drive time
HealthPRO-Heritage is seeking dedicated and reliable behavior therapists who are both passionate about applied behavior analysis (ABA) and interested in having a positive impact on children and families living with autism. Our team of behavior therapists, RBTs, behavior analysts, occupational therapists, and speech therapists is collaborative, supportive, and works hard to provide the highest quality care to many outstanding children and families.
Our organization believes strongly in the efficacy of individualized, child and family-centered care. Our ABA-based multi-specialty practice works collaboratively to utilize evidence based interventions to promote exceptional outcomes.
***Experience is desirable, but we will absolutely spend the extra time training those with the core principles that align with our values, mission, and vision. (Think kindness, compassion, patience.***
Benefits Include, but are not limited to:
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training as part of our comprehensive training program available to every therapist coming on board.
- Pay rate increases when RBT credential is obtained
- Supervision for those seeking BCBA certification through the BACB through our in-house RBT Mentorship program
- Optional comprehensive benefits packages for those working 30+ hours per week
- Higher pay rates for those pursuing Master's Degrees, are licensed educators, and for those who have obtained the RBT credential
- The flexibility to create a schedule that works with your current life
- Access to our on site wellness center, fully outfitted with cardio and strength training equipment.
WE NEED YOU! THERE ARE CHILDREN & FAMILIES THAT NEED YOU! We cannot fulfill our mission without an extraordinary team.
Please apply to speak with us today!
- Be reliable and professional
- Have a strong interest in autism and/or applied behavior analysis
- Understand the profound impact consistent, high quality ABA can have and be willing to make the commitment to our family led teams
- Have reliable transportation or be able to navigate public transportation in an efficient manner
- Believe in promoting a healthy, supportive work environment
- Minimum of one year working directly with children of any/all abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (high school diploma is a minimum qualification)
- Strong interest in applied behavior analysis as a career (preference to candidates enrolled in graduate ABA programs)
- Previous experience as a Behavior Therapist or paraprofessional in a school setting