Judge Direct Placement is seeking an Engineering Manager for a client in North Carolina! The qualified candidate will be responsible for leading the Engineering & Maintenance department.
- Plan and execute the plants maintenance and engineering short & long term goals to achieve zero waste and down time.
- Direct & manage Capital Projects
- Provide Leadership and direction to the Maintenance Manager & the Maintenance department
- Maintain departmental operating budget
- Work with other departments to design, install and maintain systems and equipment
- Ensure all OSHA standards are being met throughout the facility
- Develop department KPI's and utilize data to improve effectiveness within the department
- Schedule mandatory inspections and coordinate certifications
- Support food safety program, quality standards, and legality of products manufactured in the facility
- BS degree in an Engineering specialty required
- 7-10 years' experience in the management of small & large Capital Projects
- Knowledge of FDA/USDA, OSHA and EPA regulations
- Strong computer skills and experience with CMMS
- Ability to support multiple projects
- Strong decision-making skills