Endocrinology opening in , Florida.
Exciting Endocrinology opportunity in Florida's Panhandle, close to beautiful beaches. This hospital is seeking an employed physician to join an existing practice in their comprehensive Metabolic Center for Health. The Metabolic Center for Health is a state of art, fully-comprehensive, outpatient treatment center for patients with all metabolic needs. The center is composed of Endocrinology, Pediatric Endocrinology, Bariatrics, Lipidiology and Diabetes Education. The Center is currently employed with 4 Endocrinologists, 3 Endocrine ARNPS, 2 Lipidologists, 1 Bariatrician, 1 Bariatric ANRP and 1 Pediatric Endocrinologist.
- Call 1:6- Practice/ 1:4 Hospital w/ 2 Full-Time APRN's to manage the Inpatients
- Candidate must be board certified within one year of contract
The opportunity offers great benefits, paired with a physician-focused compensation plan and great opportunities for leadership and growth.
- RVU based compensation with No Cap - Flexible Schedule to offer balance
- Health, Dental, Vision - Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 403 retirement & 457B plans - Not-For Profit Hospital
- CME, License, Certification costs covered - Academic and teaching opportunities
Near but far from the castles and crowds of Disney, lies another magical place in the Sunshine State - one with a fascinating past, a diverse population, a buzzing political center, and great pride. Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks.
The city is a medium-sized city with a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm. The city is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico.
A great place to live. A better place to practice!!