Build and perform tests on electronics, electrical systems and components to determine operability. Performs a variety of maintenance activities in addition to electro-mechanical duties.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning circuits and wiring.
- Utilize testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, ammeters, watt meters, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning machinery and equipment.
- Install and activate new equipment.
- General maintenance activities which may involve hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, steam and electrical.
Education required/ preferred:
Minimum of 2 year tech degree required
PLC programming required.
1. Manufacturing experience preferred.