RS&H is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer Associate I to join our esteemed buildings engineering team.
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
At RS&H, we turn our "Clients" vision into reality with innovative, practical, engineering solutions. The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team. Additionally, the candidate will complement our current team with RS&H client responsibilities. The primary functions of this position are to take ownership of electrical designs as Engineer of Record, assist in developing electrical designer and junior Engineer skillsets, performing QC reviews for other Electrical Engineers, and coordinating deliverables for electrical staff.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Serve as Lead Project Engineer and/or Project Manager for clients in a diverse set of markets.
- Lead designs from a diverse list of projects.
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full-service team of Architects, Engineers and Project Managers.
- Help develop and hire a team of engineers for future growth.
- Mentor and provide leadership to junior Engineers on staff.
- Bachelor's or Master's of Engineering degree from an accredited university
- 6+ years in design experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship skills
- Currently holds PE license, in good standing
- Demonstrated capability in leadership of design teams
- Experience with managing staff
- Working knowledge of NEC and other NFPA codes
- Experience working on Building and site design
- Ability and willingness to travel in the US and internationally
- Experience with REVIT
- Ability to participate in business development, marketing, and client coordination
- The ability to obtain and maintain engineering licensure in multiple states is desired
- NCEES certification a plus
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.