- Ability to read electrical drawings. This involves a thorough understanding of electricity, both low voltage (PLC inputs, outputs) and high-voltage, various symbols and circuitry and power. Must understand safe practices when dealing with electricity.
- Build electrical control panels. This involves being able to read and understand Electrical Engineering drawing sets, being able to understand dimensions, and knowledge of electricity and safe practices when working on high-voltage systems. Previous work experience in dealing with AC motors, motor starters, disconnects and PLC I/O wiring is required.
- Terminate panels - terminate all low and high-voltage wires back to the main panel(s) and/or junction boxes.
- Install field wiring. This includes mounting of various sensor types (proximity sensors, photo eye sensors, laser through beam sensors, reed switches), industrial camera and bar code readers, light towers, safety circuits.
- Troubleshoot systems. This involves using various tools and instruments to find and fix electrical problems.
- Redline electrical prints. This involves catching and documenting mistakes in electrical drawings sets, wiring the system correctly and then documenting the mistakes so that the Engineers can correct the final drawing set.
- Regular attendance and daily punctuality are necessary for performing the job.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Assist in mechanical assembly as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Must have a strong understanding of safe electrical practices and have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read and interpret complete Electrical Engineering Drawing sets, both high and low-voltage (PLC I/O, Ethernet and Safety Circuits).
- Must be able to read and interpret bill of materials (BOMs).
- Must possess and understand ownership and working on the job until the job is finished.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to take direction well.
- Must possess a winning, team-player mentality.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have knowledge of how to operate a calculator and computer.
- Must know how to use basic hand tools - cordless drill, pneumatic tools, socket wrenches, open-end and box-end wrenches, and screw drivers.
- May require lifting of parts and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Known as the industry innovator, Texwrap holds patents on some of the most significant breakthrough technologies in the shrink wrapping and bundling business. Texwrap produces automatic shrink wrapping systems, L-bar sealers, side sealers, tunnels, infeed solutions, and conveyor systems for the food, bakery, industrial, mailing, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, retail, printing, and publishing industries. Texwrap also manufactures the Tekkra line of shrink bundling systems. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Texwrap helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit .
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- 2 - 5 years: Electrical assembly experience in a manufacturing setting
- Panel Wiring
- Blueprint Reading