At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you want. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- Responsible for the electrical assembly of Brenton products under the direct supervision of electrical leads and/or supervisors.
- Read and interpret shop assembly drawings
- Electrical knowledge needed to fabricate and install conduit, wire harnesses, electrical panels, etc.
- Assist in the test and final adjustments of machines.
- Take a Support role in the World Class Checkout Process.
- Follow and adhere to all Brenton Quality and Assembly standards.
- Follow all safety standards.
- Assist customer personnel in the installation, start-up and training of Brenton machines and systems.
- Provide technical service support to customers when their machines are not performing as required.
- Instruct customer personnel in the safe and efficient operation of Brenton machines and systems.
- Provide customers with spare parts recommendations so that they stock an adequate inventory to keep machines running properly.
- Provide Engineering Department with accurate updates on all changes made to machines in the field.
- Be technically competent, Mechanically and Electrically, with the ability to learn and understand PLC and servo programs.
- Any other tasks as requested by supervisor.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- 2-year technical college degree preferred but not required.
- 2 - 4 years of Electrical Assembly experience preferred.
- Excellent Mechanical / Electrical capability or capacity to achieve.
- PLC / Servo experience.
- Solid mechanical problem-solving skills.
- Potential to be a motivator / leader.
- Professional communication, attitude and image.
- Educator - good verbal and written presentation, organized, good planner, good interpersonal skills.
Pro Mach, Inc. was named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN engineers and manufactures case packing equipment, shrink-wrapping machines, robotic packaging systems and material handling equipment for the food, personal care, and household products industries. Brenton offers innovative custom palletized packaging systems and is considered a leader in servo technology applications in the packaging industry. Brenton is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's brands visit .
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Associates or better
- Technical/other training or better
- Mechanically Inclined
- Manufacturing Skills
- Blueprint Reading
- Technically Inclined
- Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well