Job Description $22.00 per hour
It's an exciting time to join PODS!
Grow your career with an internationally recognized team built on innovation and success. Our people and service define our company, and we set goals for ourselves and each other to improve tomorrow over yesterday. We understand and appreciate the importance of being trustworthy, authentic, and welcoming as we provide our customers the best moving and storage experience. Join a team that offers you the chance to leave your mark, achieve your goals, and love what you do. WHY WORK AT PODS?
- Work-Life Balance-Local delivery routes that allow our drivers to go home every evening
- Culture-An inclusive, open and friendly culture focused on our associates and their success
- Benefits-Comprehensive benefits package with flexible options to fit your individual needs
- Innovation-Utilize our patented PODZILLA hydraulic lift system to deliver customer containers
- Growth-As an industry leader that has experienced continued growth, our associates have a defined career path focused on professional development
To qualify, you must have a High School Diploma or equivalent as well as a minimum of 3 months of experience employed as a CDL driver. In addition, you must maintain a current/valid CDL A or B from the state in which position is assigned and be at least 21 years of age (insurance requirement).
Our drivers enjoy a work-life balance, a team culture, career growth opportunity, industry leading benefits, and a competitive compensation plan. Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.