If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Our Document Control Team owns a large portion of our Operations process by creating, supporting, and owning all touchpoints related to our customers filed documents. This department has an extensive impact on Levelsets purpose to empower people to get what they earn, by ensuring our customers escalation and de-escalation documents are handled correctly, quickly, and with impressive attention to detail.
The role of a Document Control Team Member is to complete the pieces of the puzzle, and in this case, that puzzle is an intricate set of processes for fast and accurate service. We manage millions of dollars of value for our customers through escalation documents, and they rely on us to protect that value by making sure that every detail is correct. This role will drive customer success and satisfaction behind the scenes by improving process times, ensuring timely updates, untangling any issues, and facilitating successful document recordings with county offices across the country. This role includes working in multiple software systems with hundreds of unique process scenarios that require speed and accuracy. The ideal candidate for this role will have sharp focusing skills, attention to detail, and a curious mindset to understanding the different components of our Operations processes.
We'll provide the mentorship and growth opportunities to take your growing professional career to an entirely new level. Are you ready?
- Retrieving documents sent for electronic recording and complete any necessary next steps magically fast
- Processing all customer documents sent through USPS mail, both in person and electronically, with a keen eye for any important details
- Monitoring unreturned documents and contacting US County offices to troubleshoot any potential issues
- Providing WOW-worthy internal support to help our other departments needing information on document control
- Processing documents that need to be created, notarized, and sent for recording
- Making complex processes simple by learning new processes and adapting to updates quickly
- Running Quality Control measures to ensure accuracy with other team members
- Striving to deliver incredible service to our customers, including seeing the extra mile and going there for the customer
What you Bring:
- Amazing problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously, while helping the team achieve their goals
- Ability to find an answer you don't know (resourcefulness)
- Comfortable working with many different web applications
- Project/time management skills; ability to work within a deadline
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Positively Energetic
- Highly organized
- Intellectually Curious
Nice to Have:
1-2 years of experience in an operational role or office environment
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness four years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. We are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
With the recent $500 Million acquisition () by Procore, a leading provider of construction management software, Levelset will continue to empower people in construction to get payment under control, facilitating smooth payments and successful projects. Together both companies will deliver on our joint missions to improve the lives of everyone in construction even faster!
With offices in Austin, Texas, Cairo, Egypt and headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana Levelset team is 350+ people and growing.
- Were a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: in the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
- Compensation: $42,500 / annually
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.
LI-KT1 Powered by JazzHR