The Dishwasher position is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods. Additionally, this position will be responsible for keeping the work area clean and safe.
Seeking 2 shifts: 1 overnight shift (5pm-2am) & 1 early morning shift (6am-5pm)
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and related areas including workspace and floors
- Scrape, rinse, wash and sanitize utensils, dishes, and all kitchen equipment according to MIP (mairjuana infused products) SOP's and food safety regulations
- Organize and manage the placement of all kitchen items
- Maintain proper storage of cleaned kitchen supplies
- Ensure kitchen stations and supplies are clean and available as needed
- Basic janitorial skills (clean up spills, broken glassware, take out garbage, etc.)
- Follow all production area SOP's and safety policies
- Report any sanitation or janitorial concerns to management immediately
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Commercial kitchen experience including experience with fragile glassware
- Ability to follow directions, identify concerns and communicate effectively
- Manufacturing and/or sanitation experience
- Working knowledge of sanitation procedures
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail while working on repetitive tasks
- Flexible, meticulous, dependable with ability to work independently or in groups
- Ability to work flexible schedule when necessary
- Physically capable to move freely, stand for long periods of time, bend, reach, stoop, and must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- 2+ years experience in custodian or janitorial position preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical and general construction/carpentry
At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.