The ideal candidate will be a digital marketer with a couple of years' experience with basic graphic design, copy-writing, social media, internal marketing, and B2B marketing strategies. Ensure marketing efforts achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, hiring initiatives & B2B lead generation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run digital marketing campaigns by using best practice methodology in organic and paid campaigns. Understand how targeting audiences work in social media, PPC and other digital platforms & email systems.
- Market to internal company audiences in a fun and engaging manner.
- Create the copy & content for ads, social posts, and internal communications. If you have graphic design experience, that is helpful and desired.
- Create organic and ad posts/ads in social media, newsletters, video content, articles, infographics, and other material for our hiring and lead generation initiatives.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and share metrics for measuring program success. Analyze reports for improvement and testing opportunities.
- Support the VP of e-commerce & marketing by planning and organizing promotional presentations, updating calendars & updating collateral
- Assist with market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Continue to grow with your working knowledge of digital marketing through workshops, research, and other means, and share relevant information with the team
- Support in conducting research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support various e-commerce & marketing initiatives as directed.
Education: Bachelor's Degree marketing, advertising, or communications
Experience: 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination education and experience.
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Canva
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.