AdventHealth Corporate All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better. Schedule:
: Monday-Friday Job Location
: Virtual The role you ll contribute:
The Service Line Marketing & Web Specialist - MSD holds responsibility for implementing and executing successful service line marketing strategy & web efforts for our Multi State Division to increase engagement and drive revenue. This position reports to both the Digital Strategy Manager & the Web Manager. The Service Line Marketing & Web Specialist - MSD will help with the ongoing maintenance of our various websites while working closely with the digital marketing and development teams, ensuring our website and marketing efforts are optimized and functional, while communicating updates and statuses to our internal clients. The value you ll bring to the team:
- Responsible for supporting the strategic vision of the Director of Service Line and Marketing Strategy and service line marketing leadership.
- Implement the strategic vision of the Executive Director of Digital Strategy and Director of Web Marketing Strategy as it ties into our corporate website and digital marketing landing pages.
- Execute campaign/initiative-specific digital marketing plans that leverage the CRM and include lead and pipeline goals, target markets and audiences, digital assets (creative, content, etc.), performance evaluation, and optimization.
- Contribute to web best practices and help ensure the organizational website meet HTML standards.
- Continually monitor market and competitive analyses.
- Conduct analysis, website audits, competitive assessments, browser compliance, mobile responsiveness, and user testing.
- Assisting in planning and executing marketing initiatives through a variety of channels (web, social media, email, etc.).
- Provide campaign management for all service line marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with website staff, cross-functional teams and partners/vendors to maintain alignment of organizational website content and assets.
- Ensures project timelines are being met and that they incorporate appropriately with offline marketing efforts.
- Assist with monitoring, tracking, and providing routine updates on trends that impact overall business strategies.